I had unprotected sex twice on my most fertile day is there a high chance if me being pregnant?

Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan
Fertility Medicine

Since you are young chances are high.
If this was recent, i recommend Plan B if you don't want to get pregnant. You can take it up to 5 days after.

Since you are young chances are high.
Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan
Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

Yes, having unprotected sex especially on your most fertile days is the best way to get pregnant.
But the only way to tell is to wait 4 weeks after your last menstrual period, then take a home pregnancy test. If you don't want to get pregnant, then use at least one form of contraception, preferably one that minimizes risk of sexually transmitted disease, too, eg condoms.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Adam Levy