I have painful bumps under my eyelid I've had it for a month now doctors given me eye drops and tablets to reduce the swelling but doesn't go?

Chalazion/hordeolum? My answer depends on what you are being treated for - has your doctor told you that you have a chalazion or hordeolum (commonly called a stye)? If so, than longer courses of Doxycycline (or related med), omega-3 supplements, continued hot compresses, lid massage and lid hygiene are in order, and possibly incision and drainage in the office by your surgeon if these methods are failing.