Right upper quadrent under my rib hurts after a gallblladder surgery all the time. I had gallblladder surgery in may of 2021 pian gradually got worse.?

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: See your surgeon

Could be a retained common bile duct stone, sphincter of oddi dysfunction, or a hernia from one of the laparoscopic port sites.
Could also be that the pain was never caused by the gallstones in the first place, and it is due to something like costochondritis, peptic ulcer disease, or abdominal wall muscle spasms. Your surgeon should at least be able to check for complications after operation.

In brief: See your surgeon

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery