I have dry eyes and also eye allergies. Can I use both patanol (olopatadine) and restasis?

Yes. Patanol (olopatadine) is used for allergies. Often cited as having a side affect of dryness, it is effective at decreasing ocular allergies. Restasis, on the other hand, is used to help reduce ocular inflammation and to aid tear production. Two different products with two different mechanisms of action, both of which may be used together.
Yes. Yes. If you have both dry eye and allergies, these meds can be used together.