I am davis 16 years oldf i want to know how can I treat ngrown toenail by my self please.I want to easy way .?

In brief: Not advisable

But try soaking toe in saltwater for 24 hrs.
Get help from a podiatrist to avoid infection.. If already infected. Get treatment immediately.

In brief: Not advisable

Dr. Seymour Beiser
Dr. Seymour Beiser
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Davis its not

That easy and it is possible for you to create a worse problem. My advice is to see a podiatrist.
When, i remove an ingrown toenail from a patient, i administer local anesthesia to numb up the toe. I also have fine instruments that you do not have. I, therefore can't recommend for you to attempt this yourself.

In brief: Davis its not

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Nail care

The ingrown part of the nail is not always visible.
Try soaking your foot in warm water, removal of embedded debris from the nail borders, and applying an antibiotic ointment to temporarily soften the corners. If you have redness and drainage, get it looked at by a professional, as you may need to have the ingrown nail border removed.

In brief: Nail care

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat