Can I take valium?

Bad idea. Valium especially i with older adults can increase risk of falls and confusion. Would avoid it.
Depends. It depends what you take it for, at what dosage and for how long. It depends on your health overall and if you are taking any other meds as drug interaction may happen. It should not be taken for a long period of time as it can cause dependance.
Valium lasts long. Valium is a sedative-hypnotic with an extremely long half-life. This medication is particularly dangerous when other medications are taken on a regular basis. Antibiotics (cipro, levaquin) , cholesterol medications known as statins as well as Coumadin (warfarin) can potentiate the possible side effects of valium. It can be used but a high degree of caution must be exercised by you and your doctor.
Valium ? I agree w dr. Kenneth that at u age valium can cause multiple side effect sedation falls , and memory decline.