Can smoking affect hCG level after fet?

Yes. Smoking can affect all aspects of infertility. It causes an earlier menopause, it can decrease the number and quality of eggs, and likely increases genetic abnormalities in eggs. All of this affect the pregnancy itself. Smoking also has effects of the uterus and can decrease the ability of the pregnancy to implant. So it is one of the most important things to try to stop if trying for pregnancy.
No, but. It should not...But you really shouldn't be smoking after FET or when pregnant anyway, right? :).