If two members of my immediate family developed breast cancer, should I get tested for the brca gene?

Possibly. It's always better to test the family members who have breast cancer if possible. If they are first degree relatives (mother, daughter or sister) and one was under age 50 at diagnosis, you might meet criteria for brca testing. It's best to meet with a genetic counselor who can help guide you and your family so the correct people are tested. There are non-brca mutations as well.
Absolutely. Women w/ 2+ immediate family members w/ a hx of breast/ovarian CA at 50% chance of developing breast cancer. If you have it, get screened with CA-125 blood test, ultrasound, mammogram/MRI, usually starting at age 30. Surgery after childbearing.
Depends. It would depend on your heritage and also at what age were your immediate family members diagnosed. I would seek the advice of a genetic counselor.
Maybe. It would be best if the family member with the breast cancer gets brca testing. If it was positive then you definitely need to be tested too. If she was negative, then the cancer was probably not related to brca gene mutations and you won't need to be tested. You still will be at higher for breast ca. If your family member was not willing or able to test, then you may want to be tested.