A girl get pregnant i 3 inches erect penis please help me.?

If I remember correctly the upland gorilla is less than an inch as a mature adult and seems quite capable of reproducing.

Dr. Ronald Dreyer

The length of the penis has almost effect on intercourse if the penis is past the internal vulva and the male ejaculates there is always a chance of pregnancy it is stated that 3" is long enough to satisfy the female i can only say that if you don't want to get pregnant or catch a std no matter the length or suggestion of the partner safe sex should be observed and a condom should always be worn.

Dr. Ronald Dreyer
Dr. Ronald Dreyer
Dr. Jane Van Dis