If my twin brother has hemophilia but I don't, what are the chances that my kids will develop it?

Dr. Ira Salafsky
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Depends on sex

If the unaffected twin is male he would not carry the gene and could not pass it on to his children.
If the unaffected twin was female she could be a carrier and could pass the gene on to her children. If she did her male children would be affected and her female children would be carriers.

In brief: Depends on sex

Dr. Ira Salafsky
Dr. Ira Salafsky

In brief: High for your sons

It seems like you are a carrier, since your brother twin have disease.
The hemophilia is linked to x-chromosome, so 1/2 of your sons will develop it, if you husband is healthy.

In brief: High for your sons

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Shontae Buffington