I am 32yrs old, I have 3 children.I had the mirena (levonorgestrel) IUD placed in 2006, and removed in 2010.I have not been able to conceive as of then?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Infertility

That would represent significant infertility.
When it takes longer than 2 years to become pregnancy natural pregnancy rates decline rapidly and significantly. The Mirena (levonorgestrel) does not affect fertility. So something has changed since 2006. Only a fertility evaluation can figure out the exact nature of the problem.

In brief: Infertility

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Adam Levy

In brief: See your doctor

You will need to see you gyn or a fertility doctor to have tests done and evaluate your condition.
The list is long, too long for here, but your best bet is to have tests done to find an answer and cure.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Adam Levy