I suffer from COPD diabetas and angina and now i suffer with cramps in head and neck and legs ?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: So sorry

You have my deepest sympathy.
I'm sure you often don't feel very well. I hope you're feeling better soon. Is there some question you might have that we could address for you here?

In brief: So sorry

You have my deepest sympathy.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Sanjay Kumar

In brief: Muscle spasms?

Cramps usually mean that your are having painful spontaneous muscle contractions.
Maintain adequate fluid intake and check blood tests for magnesium, ionized calcium & phosphorus. Avoid drinking alcohol. Statins for lowering cholesterol may also cause something similar.

In brief: Muscle spasms?

Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology