Can a person with high blood pressure 315/100 without medicine for 2 1/2 years have mind strokes and or demetia?

Dr. Veeraish Chauhan
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

Yes, both strokes and dementia are likely.
However, a consistent elevation in blood pressure to that level is unlikely and somewhat incompatible with life in my opinion!

Dr. Daniel Zanger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: High bo

Elevated blood pressure can predispose to stroke and possible dimentia .
Readings of 315 systolic ate somewhat unlikely.

In brief: High bo

Dr. Steve Springer

...And BP that high would tend to lead not only to "mini-strokes" but also to stokes that end your life quickly.
If you were lucky enough to only have mini-stokes then multi-infarct dementia would soon follow.

Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

Hopefully that is not your true blood pressure, I have never seen a BP that high in 15 years' worth of medical practice; the answer to your question is that if you haven't had a stroke, mini or otherwise, so far, you are lucky.
You need to get that BP under control and asap.

Dr. Adam Smith