I lost my last my last two pregnancies in 4th week abruptly. Should I get genetic counseling?

Dr. Ira Salafsky
Clinical Genetics

Genetic counseling and chromosomal analysis for both parents is recommended.
A parent could carry a balanced chromosomal abnormality leading to a high risk of having fetus with an unbalanced chromosomal rearrangement resulting in early miscarriage or malformations in the fetus.

Dr. Ira Salafsky
Dr. Ira Salafsky
Dr. Marion Dunn

In brief: Pregnancy n genetics

Hello, you may want to see an ob/gyn specialist in this area since you have had 2 miscarriages.
Genetic counseling may be of help. However, you may also be cautious of holding heavy items such as big garbage cans. Get plenty of rest, limit alcohol, and and try to remember what happened in each episode, so tht you are aware of what to do and what to do.

In brief: Pregnancy n genetics

Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Adam Smith