How can I lose weight?

Losing weight. Eat healthfully. Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol, sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio & weight training. .
Simple, but difficul. To lose weight you must have greater caloric output than you take in. Or, to put it another way, eat less and exercise more. There are no known safe shortcuts, it would be wise to consult your family doc before starting on a diet or exercise program. Consistency is the key!