I beleive my period is about a weer more away.My bbtemp has been high sinc i ovulated but way higher than last months and previous.Today it was up .10 degrees higherunusual.It usually stays between 97.1 & 97.4 this month its been between 97.3 and 98.2. I

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Prob. ovulating

You probably ovulated - you should be looking for a 0.
5 to 1 degree rise in basal body temperature (bbt) from the first half of your cycle to the second half, going up just after you ovulate. The rise is more important than the numbers. Take BBT before moving out of bed in the morning. If BBT is not working for you ovulation predictor kits are more straightforward if you have regular cycles.

In brief: Prob. ovulating

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Steven Seres