I was working out my butt with only one type of excercise my butt got flat how can I make it get back big again please?

Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Buttock muscles

Squats, leg extensions and hip abductor exercises, and lunges will all help the area.

In brief: Buttock muscles

Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Dr. Kim Fagan
Sports Medicine

In brief: Focus on glutes

Squats, are a simple exercise.
Another is a standing exercise while keeping body upright and buttocks squeezed tight do repetitive leg extensions straight back behind for a count of 15 -20 then angle somewhat to the side and back and do 15-20 reps. Repeat on opposite side. Now down on all 4s and bring your right leg straight out and pulse upward for 15-20 reps. Switch sides.

In brief: Focus on glutes

Squats, are a simple exercise.
Dr. Kim Fagan
Dr. Kim Fagan
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine