Problem in urin flow its stop midflow. During sex I feel urinate...Pls advise.?

See a urologist. It sounds like you are experiencing urinary symptoms that are bothersome, interfering with your daily activities. In such cases, it's advisable to see a urologist who can take your history, do an exam, perform tests, & follow your symptoms over time. You may be having difficulties with bladder sensation, bladder overactivity, obstruction or possibly infection. Get evaluated to find the etiology.