Can stress stop you from losing weight? (generalised anxiety disorder)

Stress & Wt. Sure. If under stress, some tend to eat more. Also, consider effects of medications used to treat anxiety, on the wt.
Stress and gaining w. It depends if u eat more or not and if u r taking any psychotropic medication , since these medication can cause wt gain.
GAD and weight. I understand your distress. To cope with symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and for feeling overwhelmed, we can eat more and not lose weight: • Too many thoughts racing • Restlessness • Muscle tension • Heart beating fast • Shakiness Discuss with Psychiatrist: • Use of Ativan, Xanax or Klonopin for Anxiety •Therapy for Coping Skills for stress and to become Captain over Anxiety Relaxation.