Hi doctor. I am suffering from gynecomastia. I am 24 years old. Please help.?

Dr. Asaad Samra
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Gynecomastia

Gynecomastia is very common and when not caused by hormonal reasons is easy to treat.
The most common treatment today is liposuction, either ultrasound or laser-assisted. I advise you to seek consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Gynecomastia

Dr. Asaad Samra
Dr. Asaad Samra
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See plastic surgeon

Gynecomastia can be associated with endocrine disorders, but this is rare.
I would suggest seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon, who can give you information on your options and, after an examination, advise you on the appropriateness of an endocrinology evaluation. Good luck!

In brief: See plastic surgeon

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. John Rimmer
Depending on the extent if the gynecomastia a breast surgeon can also take care of the problem
Dr. Ly Phan
Surgery

In brief: See ur doctor

Most gynecomastia is benign.
If if you have symptom of pain or mass underneath the beast then it time for surgical evaluation.

In brief: See ur doctor

Most gynecomastia is benign.
Dr. Ly Phan
Dr. Ly Phan
Dr. Marsha Davis