Hi sir, sir please tell me how can I loose my hip weight . It has become very large and i m much worried about this..Pleas and giv me healthy tips exercs?

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No magic!

There is no "special diet" or pill, cream, or supplement that work better than eating less and exercising more! it's all about calories in (eating) vs.
Calories out (what your body burns with everyday activities of living, plus any exercise). It's not even about when or what you eat, it's total in must be less than total out. But there are lots of things that can help like weight watchers, or oa!

In brief: No magic!

Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine