I think I have epilepsy, I randomly get dizzy and vision gets blury but as soon as I touch something to get my bearings im fine, also have aspergers?

Aspergers. For sure the first thing you need to do is see a neurologist. If you need a referral go to a general physician or internist so that you can get a specific neurological evaluation. I doubt this has anything to do with aspergers but may be related to anxiety. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg1ngp1ngds.
See a Doctor. You should see a board certified neurologist, who can perform tests to confirm whether you have seizures. There are anti-seizure medications. Then, once the seizures are controlled, you want see what symptoms persist. Good luck.