Is it likely to get some stress injuries to incisors, molars, or your TMJ if you snack on turkey jerky 2-3 times a day, to avoid sugary snacks?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Not likely

Not likely, unless it is very hard jerky.
You'll start getting some symptoms before damage.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Williams
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Jerky Teeth Injuries

Thankfully, no! i enjoyed some beef jerky last night that my son brought from england which was produced in south africa.
.The best I have ever tasted. Strong teeth and gums will not be damaged by almost any food you can digest.

In brief: Jerky Teeth Injuries

Dr. William Williams
Dr. William Williams
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry

In brief: Very small risk

Anything is possible, but the exercise is probably better for you than sugary stuff would be.

In brief: Very small risk

Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Daniel Sampson
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Sure

It is important to vary your diet.
Jerky is very tough to chew and could put excess stress on the jaw joint, particularly if eaten often. It's probably too much sodium, also.

In brief: Sure

It is important to vary your diet.
Dr. Daniel Sampson
Dr. Daniel Sampson
Dr. Peter Kurzweil