I have itchy rashes on my thighs, legs, elbows, arms and hands from taking codiene, what can I use to stop the intense itching?

See below. If it is truly related to the codeine, stop the codeine. Then Benadryl (diphenhydramine) - likely 25 - 50 mg every 6 hours as needed. Hydrocortisone .1% to especially inflamed areas may help. If any respiratory distress, swollen, face, eyes, lips, tongue, feeling of throat closing, or even nausea or vomiting and diarrhea, go to er asap of call ambulance if severe!