I missed my bc in the time spand of 4 days than I had unprotected sex and miss my pill that day am I pregnant?

Possibly. Any time bc pill is missed, u are at risk for pregnancy during the rest of the cycle & should use alternate method of prevention (like foam & condom). Get home pregnancy test, run it. Increase Folic Acid just in case u are pregnant. If test negative, repeat in couple days or see ob/gyn/fp for blood pregnancy test. Avoid alcohol, drugs, meds that might injure fetus until your pregnancy status sure.