My right side of the face is swollen bad there's a huge ball on the inside top right of my mouth/cheek....What can I do to get rid of the swelling?

Dr. Brett Noorda
Dentistry

In brief: Get Treatment!!

Swelling is often a sign of infection.
The location if your swelling would suggest a possible tooth abcess. It most likely won't go away without treatment. See a doctor or dentist asap for evaluation and treatment!

In brief: Get Treatment!!

Swelling is often a sign of infection.
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam

In brief: ?Tooth abscess

Could be a tooth abscess especially the molars/premolars .
There may an unerupted molar tooth going for caries / caries in an erupted tooth causing the tooth abscess.Needs to be xrayed, bad tooth to be pulled out, abtibiotic +& the pus needs to be let out.As there are risk of dental infection eroding into maxillary sinusabove the tooth, risk of infn. Mixing with blood go to er /dentist asap.

In brief: ?Tooth abscess

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam