Kindly interpret: my random urine albumin: less than 5.0 mg/l, random urine creatinine: less than 15.0 mg/dl. What is my albuminl:creatinine ratio?

In brief: Don't know

Typically, this ratio is calculated from a blood test.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. John Nesbitt
Dr. John Nesbitt
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Check again.

These readings seem more like those in serum although they are far below normal levels for Albumin and above normal for creatinine.
The normal levels are 3.5-5.0 g/dl and <1.5 mg/dl for serum Albumin and creatinine respectively. The urine protein levels are <150 mg/day and creatinine is 1.0-1.6 g/day. The normal range of urine output is 0.4-3.0 l/day. These are low normal at most so recheck.

In brief: Check again.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Adam Smith