Can men get breast cancer, should I get tested if many of the women in my family have gotten it?

Yes. Breast cancer in men is rare, but it happens. Men over 60 are more likely to get breast cancer. If you have a family history of breast and ovarian cancer or male breast cancer, you could have a brca mutation and should talk to your doctor about genetic testing. Men and women with a brca mutation have a higher chance of getting breast cancer and other cancers.
They can. Men can get breast cancer. Perhaps it would be best for your family to meet with a genetic counselor to determine your risk and possible recommend genetic testing.
Male breast cancer. Yes, if many of women in your family have breast ca- there is risk that hereditary cancer may be in your family. You should talk to your family members- ( better be direct family member) who are affected by breast cancer and have them checked for certain genetic mutation. If any of them positive- you should see a genetician and see what is your risk and from there-have certain genetic test done.