How can I make my penis grow up? Can I use medicine to excite my penis or use any device for that? Is that cause my health in future?

Dr. Neil Baum
Urology

In brief: Vacuum device

You can add a small amount of length using a vacuum erection device or ved.
This applies negative pressure around the penis that must be used several times a day and for several months before any changes will occur. Dr. Neil baum www.Neilbaum.Com.

In brief: Vacuum device

Dr. Neil Baum
Dr. Neil Baum
Dr. John Nesbitt
VED's can help preserve penile length after prostate surgery, or help to minimize loss of length, but no reliable studies exist to support permnent gain in penile length.
Dr. Susan Feingold
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Need information

Are you having erectile problems, is that what you mean by growing up? Or are you referring to the size? You could start with your physician or a urologist.
If you are referring to erectile problems, seek treatment with a sex therapist.

In brief: Need information

Dr. Susan Feingold
Dr. Susan Feingold
Dr. Andrea Brand