I developed a sizable spheroid lump on the bottom of my scrotum. It leaks blood and clear fluid but doesn't seem connected to testes. Any help?

Dr. Hrair-George Mesrobian
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Skin problem

This is most probably an infected sebaceous cyst over the scrotal skin.
Treatment consists of warm compresses and daily baths with soap and water. Cover with an antibiotic ointment during the day. It the lesion persists for a week, or gets larger, consult your primary care doctor immediately.

In brief: Skin problem

Dr. Hrair-George Mesrobian
Dr. Hrair-George Mesrobian
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Ingrown hair

Your description sounds like an ingrown hair but if it does not resolve, you should see a regular doctor. In the meantime, you can try to get it to drain by applying pressure and use over-the-counter triple antibiotic ointment 2-3 times a day.

In brief: Ingrown hair

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley