My parents are still doing gabling addiction. I am only 21 years old want to move out but I can't because I have to help pay all of their debt. Help?

Intervention. Sounds like you need to speak with your physician and consider therapy for yourself to deal with this problem. With some organization and planning, an intervention could be held to get your parents some help for their addictions. Here's a site with information about gambling addictions: http://www.Helpguide.Org/mental/gambling_addiction.Php.
Wile I appreciate U. Concern for u parents condition, if u want to help them u need to put limit to their behavior .