Hip dysplasia im 44 can it be cured?

Need to define cured. The severity of hip dysplasia will determine the prognosis of the disease. Mild cases often need little to no treatment. Moderate to severe cases will often lead to the need for total hip replacement surgery. Consult with an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in complex hip replacement for further information.
Depends. It depends on what you mean by cured. At your age the relationship of the hip socket is already established. Nothing outside of surgery can change the anatomy of your hip. If the dysplasia is severe then you might be a surgical candidate for a joint replacement or a bony procedure.