I had my gallbladder removed the beginning of this month and now i'm starting to have a sharp stabbing feeling in the same area!?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Check w U MD

He needs to know.

In brief: Check w U MD

He needs to know.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Sorry to hear that

I am sorry to hear that because i know exactly how you feel.
I am not sure why your gallbladder was removed. If it was removed but there were no stones in it, often the real problem doesn't get fixed just by removing the gallbladder. Also, less likely there may be some infection going on (1 month after is really unlikely, but who knows). It may also be that your bowels is not working right, too.

In brief: Sorry to hear that

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery