How can a 'passively aggressive' individual be a danger to themselves or others?

Dr. Rita Corona

In brief: Passive Aggressive

You aren't an immediate danger but with time you hurt yourself and others by building walls up around you to keep people out or by people not wanting to get close.
Its a means of manipulation that the person may be unaware of. "if you really love me then you would do this" type of pattern. Making people do what you want by making them feel bad, is as simple as i can put it.

In brief: Passive Aggressive

Dr. Rita Corona
Dr. Rita Corona
Dr. Andrew Oswari

In brief: Repressed feelings

Sometimes holding your feelings in can lead to a bigger reaction than if you let it out little by little.

In brief: Repressed feelings

Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari