My toddler has an itchy rash on her feet. What should I do?

Foot Rash. Rashes on the feet may be caused by a host of medical conditions. Dermatitis can affect the feet , fungal infection , varicella, allergic reactions, etc. The toddler should be examined by a podiatrist or dermatologist.
See below. Try a combination cortisone cream and antifungal. If does not clear up in 7-10 days take to doctor for evaluation.
See pediatrician. Podiatrist or dermatologist for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Rash can be fungal or inflammatory and choice between antifungal meds vs possible steroid cream needs to be made.