How do I cure poison ivy

Wash skin soon after. The plant oils contain urushiol. There are specific products that you can buy that will wash the urushiol off. Some options of treating poison ivy include calamine lotion, oatmeal soaks, Hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. Anything which has touched urushiol from the poison ivy needs to be cleaned (clothes, shoes, gear etc.) oral steroids are sometimes indicated.
Poison ivy. Allergic reaction to plant best treated by steroids either topical or systemic. Best to see physician for quikest resolution. Don't scratch breaking open or excoriating skin can lead to infection.