Painful sciatica in right leg with foot numbness but and has got worse over 8week this started after a uti. Cocodamol 30/500mg do not control pain?

Given Your Pain. I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.
You may need. An injection if pain is so severe. Follow up with orthopedist.
See your doctor. This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.