Can I have sex with wife of patient died with hepatitis b virus? Her report was normal 2 time for HBV even 1 year after her husband's death.

Hepatitis B. Hepatitis b can be transmitted by close contact with a person who has the virus actively in their body. If testing showed no virus in your partner then you are safe from that disease. There is a vaccine available for preventing HBV in people at risk.
If she is not. Infected, you cannot be infected. If she is infected and you've been immunized, you cannot be infected.