I been trying to get pregnant for 3 years, any tips on what more to do

Time for evaluation . After thre years of trying its time for an official evaluation. This wii include a semen analysis, a Progesterone test to confirm ovulation and an x-ray called an hsg which makes sure the tubes are open.
Specialist. It's best to consult with a reproductive endocrinologist/infertility specialist. You doctor should be able to set up a referral.