Right after my ovulation ..Very next day I have sore and painful breast till my periods starts and as soon period occurs it stops..It is normal.?

Dr. Michael Swor

In brief: PMS

Breast tenderness between ovulation and period is very common and considered a symptom of pms.
Try reducing caffeine and chocolate and taking extra vitamin E during that time.

In brief: PMS

Dr. Michael Swor
Dr. Michael Swor
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See your doctor

This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on.
Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham