What dietary changes can I make to reduce my chances of getting colon cancer in the future?

High fiber. Less red meat, high fiber, and my preference is to avoid proceesed and smoked meats as well.
Decrease red meat. Diets high in red meat is felt to be associated with increased incidence of colon ca.
Changes. Well, there is no hard core scientific evidence that will tell you that a specific kind of a diet will decrease your chances of getting colon cancer in the future. I do recommend a high fiber, low in red meat diet. Sometimes I also recommend a gluten free diet. I do believe that the cause of colon cancer lies in something environmental that affects ppl that are genetically susceptible.