What can I do to make myself go regularly if I have trouble stooling without medication?

Fiber fluid excersiz. The main stay to avoid constipation is getting 50 fluid ounces of non alcoholic, non caffeinated liquids a day, 25 grams of fiber and some daily exercise should your constipation persist try some mild laxative...Should your symptoms still persist see a colon and rectal surgeon for further work up. Hope this helps.
More fluids. More often than not, most people drink inadequate fluids and/or consume excessive amounts of caffeinated drinks. Caffeine is a diuretic that actually dehydrates you and therefore is not a good fluid to keep your stools soft and passing regularly. I recommend 80 to 100 ounces of non caffeinated/non alcoholic fluid every day, more if you excecise or travel by plane frequently.