On continuous bc pills for a yr & also bc pills 6 yrs b4 then. I bled during sex the past 2 weeks even though i don't have my period. Normal?

Dr. Daniel Lee

In brief: Possible infection

If you have persistent bleeding with intercourse (postcoital bleeding) then you should be evaluated by your ob/gyn for possible infection of your cervix.
Also if you are due for a pap smear you should have this done as well. Sometimes you may have a small polyp coming from the inside of your cervix (endocervical) that can cause the bleeding. These polyps can usually be easily removed.

In brief: Possible infection

Dr. Daniel Lee
Dr. Daniel Lee
Dr. Adam Smith