Should I be worried if I have abdominal pain every morning that gets better after I have a bowel movement?

Dr. Camil Sader
Surgery
In brief: Gas Pains?
Abdominal pain and the associated possibilities of diagnoses are endless.
It is important to talk to a doctor to obtain a detailed history, a thorough exam, and tests that can confirm or rule out what we suspect you may have. Without this, we can only take an educated guess based on what's common. You may have a diseased colon. See your doctor asap for a workup that may include a colonoscopy.

In brief: Gas Pains?
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. David Stein
Surgery - Colorectal
Abdominal pain is not normal.
Cramps are common and can be due to constipation, but if one has routine abdominal cramping it is important to seek medical attention to ensure nothing else is going on.

Abdominal pain is not normal.
Dr. David Stein
Dr. David Stein
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery