Is there anything I can eat or drink during my bowel prep that will make me feel full?

In brief: Clear soup, jello
Jello, but not red jello, see through liquids, water, clear soups can make you feel full.
Sometimes the bowel prep itself involves large quantities of liquids too.

In brief: Clear soup, jello
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. David Stein
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: No
Bowel prepping stinks.
Unfortunately it is the only way for the colon to be clean so a colonoscopy is effective. The cleaner you are, the better view the doctor gets with the scope. Bowel prepping for surgery may reduce the risk of infections, but there is conflicting evidence at this time.

In brief: No
Bowel prepping stinks.
Dr. David Stein
Dr. David Stein
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery