Is neo healar effective for external hemorrhoids and anal fissures.Will it cure completely after 3 weeks.?

Dr. Fernando Austin
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Anal fissure

If anal fissures are present, this product is unlikely to resolve them. This situation should be evaluated by a gastroenterologist or colorectal surgeon.

In brief: Anal fissure

Dr. Fernando Austin
Dr. Fernando Austin
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Unknown

My review of Neo Healar indicates that it is a 'natural'/herbal product to help with the symptoms of hemorrhoids and fissures.
I have no experience using it with patients. It may work. Some of the ingredients like Aloe Vera are known for their soothing effects. Will it 'cure' the problem? It may help the symptoms.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Kenneth Smith

In brief: Neohealer

Not familiar with product.
Treatment anal fissure usually surgical.

In brief: Neohealer

Not familiar with product.
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery