I was diagnosed with Lyme disease in june of 2012. I had an antibiotic treatment and now I've noticed arthritic symptoms. Can I still have the disease?

Lyme disease. It is possible that you are still infected or have been reinfected. Certainly, post=lyme joint-pain is not unknown. Even after the infection is controlled, there are sometimes sequallae that remain. You may need to see an infectious disease specialist, who is the expert in detecting and then treating some of the more difficult maladies.