I had unprotected sex with my bf after that i saw some reddish pinkish discharge, what is it? I have lower abdomen pain and lower back pain also.

Dr. Mark Sacher
Pain Management

In brief: Yiou may be pregnant

You may be pregnant or maybe be having a miscarriage.
I would first get a pregnancy test immediately. Then go to a gynecologist for further evaluation.

In brief: Yiou may be pregnant

Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: See below

This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on.
Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Vikram Patel