Is there a cure for celiac disease?

NO. Celiac disease is a disease where the presence of gluten - a product of wheat causes inflammation in the gut. Although there is no cure for celiac disease eating gluten free foods, which in this day and age are readily found in most supermarkets, aleviates the symptoms.
Sort of a cure. Celiac disease symptoms go away if a patient stays on a completely gluten-free diet. Since he has no symptoms and is well as long as he eats no gluten, he can feel "cured". However, he will "get sick again" if he eats any gluten.