Can I develop a frozen shoulder after a total shoulder replacement operation?

It is possible. Stiffness after surgery can happen after virtually any shoulder procedure. Therapy can help usually. Speak to the surgeon who did the procedure and see if you are where you are supposed to be, from a motion standpoint.
Technically, no. Post-op range of motion correlates with pre-op range of motion. You can become stiff following a total shoulder, which occurs much more frequently in patients are stiff to start. Pt is very important in gaining range of motion post-op, and typically begins soon after surgery. Technically speaking, however, we don't call this a frozen shoulder.